Tuesday, January 17, 2017

客家炸肉面 Hakka style fried belly pork @ 迎客楼 Ying Ker Lou at KL Paviloon

17.01.2017 Lunch
@ 迎客楼 Ying Ker Lou at KL Pavilion
KL Pavilion 
客家炸肉面 Hakka style fried belly pork $22 
Thoughts: A little bit expensive for a lunch with noodles at above $20. But the prices of everything in this restaurant including Dim Sum are all on the high side. I wanted to dine here many times at around noon but it is always full. Today I arrived here around 2pm after the lunch hour rush.
Anyway, you do get chunks of 炸肉 fried belly pork with the noodles. Typical 客家炸肉 with the 5 spice taste which was one of the main dishes of a Hakka family, I remember eating it in both normal days or festivities when I was a little frog. 
The entrance to 迎客楼 was written also with 炸肉 and 醉鸡, which must be their signature dishes. Maybe after I recover from coughing, I shall try the Drunken Chicken!
Rating: 4 / 5

hours
@ 迎客楼 Ying Ker Lou at KL Paviloon
@ 迎客楼 Ying Ker Lou at KL Paviloon