Saturday, December 31, 2016

干捞吓面 Dried Prawn Mee @ 太平添记 Rest Thiam Kee USJ 10

31.12.2016 Dinner
@ 太平添记 Rest Thiam Kee USJ 10
39, Jalan USJ 10/1, Taipan, 47620 Subang Jaya
干捞吓面 Dried Prawn Mee $6.50
Thoughts: All I can say was that Dried Prawn Mee was interesting! I really am out of words to describe it. Of course it is edible and I finished all of it but I am not sure what to make it. 
But I do know I won't call this one again if coming here next time!
When I googled it, the examples of Dried Prawn Mee looks really tasty. Maybe a few were wrong; as I ordered meehoon instead of mee, the prawns were "very smallish babies" and totally not fresh, I think it came with black sauce like what one can find in Won Ton Mee. The other stuff they put in was slices of fried egg, fish cake cuts, kangkong, and sliced chicken actually all served "cold". 
So let me assemble the formula:
Meehon + black sauce + sliced fried egg + fish cake + kangkong + sliced chicken + "belacan" + served "cold" = Dried Prawn Mee! 
Rating: 5 / 10

干捞吓面 Dried Prawn Mer $6.50 @ 太平添记 Rest Thiam Kee USJ 10
@ 太平添记 Rest Thiam Kee USJ 10
@ 太平添记 Rest Thiam Kee USJ 10