Wednesday, December 21, 2016

上海菜 Shanghai cuisine @ 龙的传人 Dragon-I Restaurant KL Pavilion

21.12.2016 Lunch
龙的传人 Dragon-I Restaurant KL Pavilion
1st floor, Pavilion Shopping Mall, Bukit Bintang
上海小龙包 $10 
北海道叉烧拉面 $26
雪菜虾仁炒饭 $28 
XO酱炒吓仁萝卜高糕 $16 
普洱 $12  
Review: Crazy lunch today, ordered 4 dish and swallowed all within 30 minutes together with the Chinese Tea. The bill amount wasn't important, but I think I was mad. 
Everything was good. The restaurant was packed at lunch time. It has a huge menu and those I ordered was great, I shall be back for another crazy lunch next time. 
Actually the portions were not that big, of course I did not finish the fried rice. I did understand that this is suppose to be a Shanghai cuisine restaurant but the mixture of dishes I ordered is Japanese and Hong Kong!
Review: 4 / 5

小龙包 $10 @ 龙的传人 Dragon-i KL Pavilion 雪菜虾仁炒饭 $28 @ 龙的传人 Dragon-i KL Pavilion 北海道叉烧拉面 $26 @ 龙的传人 Dragon-i KL Pavilion XO酱炒吓仁萝卜高糕 $16 @ 龙的传人 Dragon-i KL Pavilion 普洱 $12 @ 龙的传人 Dragon-i KL Pavilion @ 龙的传人 Dragon-i KL Pavilion @ 龙的传人 Dragon-i KL Pavilion