Thursday, December 29, 2016

素米粉菜 Assorted Vegetables with Mee Hoon @ 万胜 Wan Sheng Vege Stall at KL ICC Pudu

29.12.2016 Breakfast (十二月初一吃素)
KL ICC Pudu G-03 万胜 Wan Sheng Vege Stall (click to Google Map)
Jalan Kijang, Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
素米粉菜 Assorted Vegetables with Mee Hoon  $4.50
Thoughts: A welcoming day for me, as I had an excuse for myself to take some vegetarian. To be honest, I was looking forward for some vegetarian! also got some egg tart from nearby Tong Kee! But the meehoon quite oily today. Nevertheless, at least a meal without meat for a change! 
The last time I ate vegetarian here and today was different dishes, this stall is really creative in offering different kinds of vegetarian at different times. 
Rating: 3 / 5

@ KL ICC
@ KL ICC
2016-12-29_07-41-57
@ G-03 Foo Yong Siew Vegetarian at KL ICC Pudu
@ G-03 Foo Yong Siew Vegetarian at KL ICC Pudu