Saturday, December 24, 2016

迷你什菜鸡骨浓汤 Vegetable Nabe & 牛油果鳗鱼卷 Unagi Avocado Roll @ 东京厨房Tokyo Kitchen Taipan USJ 10

24.12.2016 Brunch
东京厨房Tokyo Kitchen USJ10 Taipan
29, Jalan USJ 10/1G Taipan Business Centre 47620 Subang Jaya
迷你什菜鸡骨浓汤 Vegetable Nabe & 牛油果鳗鱼卷 Unagi Avocado Roll $28.90
Review: It was brunch with the family, as the morning was "大扫除", I clean the kitchen and the rest did the gate today; after I finished the kitchen I still had time for some ppt done. I was lucky to have a server still available before refreshing on the weekend. 
I learned today that 牛油果 is Avocado! The Vegetable Nabe comes with the Unagi Avocado Roll as a set. 
All in, it was a good choice. Not too heavy as the family member shared half of the Unagi Avocado Roll.
Nabe (なべ or Kanji 鍋) is "Hot Pot", there are many types of Japanese Nabe; I do know that Sukiyaki and Shabu Shabu are Nabe cooking. It can be served with Vegetables and Meat. Mine was Vegetables (Tofu, Mushroom, Bak Choy, Carrot, and Enoki Mushrooms) in a Chicken Soup base. 
Review: 5 / 5

@Tokyo Kitchen USJ 10 @Tokyo Kitchen USJ 10 @Tokyo Kitchen USJ 10 @Tokyo Kitchen USJ 10 @Tokyo Kitchen USJ 10 @Tokyo Kitchen USJ 10