Monday, December 26, 2016

叉烧云吞面 Wan Ton Mee @ 何榮记 at 十号胡同 Lot10 Hu Tong KL Bukit Bintang

26.12.2016 Lunch
50, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
Won Ton Mee $11.60 
Thoughts: The Won Ton Mee was $11.60 but it was me $31.60, because the old lady (cashier) insisted I paid $20 but I clearly remember I pulled out a $50. Please beware when you are in KL, when you pay $50, make sure you have witness or just pay exactly. Be very careful, these people are so smart and quick. 
何榮记 is a very famous Wan Ton Mee, recommended by many people (try googling it). The Wan Ton Mee, I did like. But I think the cashier 手脚不干净. I consider today's $30 for her to buy something for herself, or maybe she needed the money for some medicine for her kids, I hope she does not get caught by someone else and get into trouble with the law, God Bless her. 
Mind you 何榮记 is part of YTL, so 杨忠礼先生作为跨行业的巨型企业YTL集团创办人 of course Tan Sri Yeoh Tiong Lay, the billion dollar big business tycoon does not care about $30 nor even $1,000,000. But I do hope he made all his fortune honestly, God Bless the cashier lady and Tan Sri. 
Review: 4 / 5

Wan Ton Mee $11.50 何榮记 @十号胡同 Lot10 Hu Tong KL Bukit Bintang 何榮记 @十号胡同 Lot10 Hu Tong KL Bukit Bintang @十号胡同 Lot10 Hu Tong KL Bukit Bintang