Friday, December 23, 2016

咖哩什锦 Signature Curry Combo & 白果薏米蛋 Barley Fusion @ 許留山 Hui Lau Shan KL Pavilion

23.12.2016 Dinner
許留山 Hui Lau Shan KL Pavilion
6th floor, Pavilion Shopping Mall, Bukit Bintang
咖哩什锦 Signature Curry Combo $10
白果薏米蛋 Barley Fusion $6  
Review: It is my dinner before I drive home. It was raining since the morning and it came and went and came again in the evening. My dinner was at 6th floor of Pavilion. The same dish in the streets of Hong Kong would have tasted very different, and perhaps even cheaper. 
The Curry fish ball (was really quite tiny), squid, bean curd) combinations today was not the same as I had in Main Place. Maybe it was just today. But I did like the hot barley fusion with a full boiled egg. 
Review: 2 / 5

Signature Curry Combo $10 @ Hui Lau Shan KL Pavilion Barley Fusion $6 @ Hui Lau Shan KL Pavilion @ Hui Lau Shan KL Pavilion