Monday, December 5, 2016

しらたま ぜんざい Shiratama Zenzai with Multi Grain @ Nana's Green Tea KL Pavilion

05.12.2016 Snack
Nana's Green Tea at Pavilion KL
6.01.01, Level 6 
Pavilion KL
Opening times: 10am - 10pm 
Shiratama Zenzai with Multi Grain $10.90
Hoji La
tte ほうじ茶ラテ $12
Thoughts: Hoji is roasted green tea, and it gives off this pleasant “burnt” taste that I really enjoyed. I ordered the normal  sugarless Hoji Latte, I don't think it will ever go well with milk or sugar (maybe I will try next time). 
I also ordered the hot Sweet Red Bean Soup With Mochi (白玉 Shiratama Zenzai), generally ok. 
Rating: 7 / 10 👍👍😋😋

Shiratama Zenzai with Multi Grain $10.90 @ Nana's Green Tea Shiratama Zenzai with Multi Grain $10.90  & Hoji Latte $12 @ Nana's Green Tea Hoji Latte $12 @ Nana's Green Tea @ Nana's Green Tea