Sunday, March 12, 2017

本田 Honda HR-V T/White

12.03.2017 Honda HR-V T./White
@ Honda Sales & Service USJ Car Express Sdn Bhd at Taman Perindustrian Subang
Lot 792, Persiaran Subang Indah, Taman Perindustrian Subang, 47610 Subang Jaya
本田 Honda HRV 1.8L V $122,200.00
Thoughts: Saying goodbye to my faithful Toyota Prius, giving me wonderful companion driving to and from KL everyday. Since the governments retraction of the Imported Hybrid Subsidies, the price of these cars has been dropping. Trade-in mine at $36 only (more than 50% from the 90K purchased price). The Used Car dealer says it is $10K less from what could have been $46K due to the "High-Cost" Battery and lack of purchasing interest wor! ... despite my battery warranty is 8 years! 
But I did get $4K discount on the HR-V and a further $1.5K from the Amanda, the Saleswoman. The deal was quick, I think it was 2 days, from my Prius car inspection by the Used-Car dealer, signing it, getting the loan, and other papers. Then it was just waiting for another 2 days for the HR-V on Sunday. 

Honda HR-V Honda HR-V Honda HR-V 2017-03-28_07-25-10