Sunday, March 12, 2017

素雜饭 Vegetarian Mixed Rice @ S One One 雜饭专卖店 USJ 10

12.03.2016 Lunch (二月十五吃素)
@ S One One 雜饭专卖店  USJ 10 (click to Google Map)
25, Jalan USJ 10/1D, Subang Jaya, Selangor 47620
素雜饭 Vegetarian Mixed Rice $5
Thoughts: It was already almost 11:00am when I finished my vegetarian Breakfast at NanKing. 
The vegetables are rolling out first before the meats. I grabbed my choice to tapao for my vegetarian lunch. Tofu, steamed egg, and some vegetables for $5, not too bad! 
It does go to show that if one really wants vegetarian, even in a supposedly mostly meaty 雜饭 shop, one only has to pick the vegetable section foods. LOL!
I think there are a few S One One shops in Klang Valley, one here at USJ 10, another one at Ara Damansara, also SS2/61, also Shah Alam's Setia Prima, and PJ University Garden. I am not sure there are all the same boss and similar restaurant name that sells 雜饭. 
Conclusion 雜饭 shop also can eat vegetarian if you don't mind garlic etc. 
Rating: 3 / 5
Operation hours: 08:00am - 06:00pm

斋雜饭 @ S One One 雜饭专卖店  USJ 10
@ S One One 雜饭专卖店  USJ 10
@ S One One 雜饭专卖店  USJ 10
@ S One One 雜饭专卖店  USJ 10
@ S One One 雜饭专卖店  USJ 10