Monday, March 27, 2017

素糕点 Vegetarian Kuih @ Medifoods Organic Restaurant SS 18

27.03.2017 Lunch
@ Medifoods Organic Restaurant SS 18
61, Jalan SS 18/6, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor
GPS Location: 3°03'49.2"N 101°35'08.8"E
素糕点 Vegetarian Kuih $1.80/pc 👍👍😋😋 7/10
Budget: MYR$10++
Payment method: Cash or Card
Cuisine: Vegetarian 
Parking: MPSJ 

Thoughts: Hiding at the corner of the row of shops at the end of SS 18 away from the buzzling traffic of SS15. There is the new SS 18 LRT Station just in front of the row of shops at SS 18/6 connecting between USJ 7 and SS15.
Medifood Lifestyle Cafe as it is called is more like a place of a Corner Shop Lot for Happy Hours rather than vegetarian food corner. Of course that big sign board does give it away. LOL!
Surprisingly, it was quite packed (lunch time anyway), but I supposed compared to SS15 about 500m down the road; parking is much easier here and like most Malaysians, you can double-park, park without paying for a parking ticket, or park behind the shop which are residential, or just park on the side of main road with yellow lines. And put it this way, I had to walked up and down to find a working parking machine just to pay for my spot! I guess few people like us are quite stupid! Finally placed that $0.80 parking ticket on the dashboard, I scanned other cars on the way to Medifood; very few people paid anyway! Really made me felt more stupid!
Today I did not have much appetite for mee or rice. So, I jumped on the opportunity to pick up few pieces of Vegetarian Kuih when I saw some near the buffet table and a Herbal Tea for lunch. The buffet lunch I think is maybe $13++ as I saw some uncles and aunties packed their tray to the bream. Well, nevertheless, found another "Vege place" on those "Vege days" if I needed one next time. 
Oh! the food, except for the Yam cake, the vege dumplings and the sweet kuih was quite nice.
Food: 7 / 10 👍👍😋😋
Service: 6 / 10 👍😋
Price: 6 / 10 👍😋 
Ambiance: 6 / 10 👍😋
Parking: 7 / 10 👍👍😋😋
Telephone: +603-5632 5714
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Medifoods.Sdn.Bhd/
Operating hours: 07:30am - 09:00pm

Vegetarian Kuih $1.80/pc @ Medifoods Organic Restaurant SS 18 @ Medifoods Organic Restaurant SS 18 @ Medifoods Organic Restaurant SS 18