Thursday, March 2, 2017

Sauteed Mushroom noodles w/Poached egg, sausage on Foul Madames, Pastries @ Al Safir Hotel, Bahrain

02.03.2017 Breakfast
Al Safir Hotel, Bahrain 
Building 670, Road 2411, Block 324، Juffair, Manama 324
Eat Buffet Breakfast (自助早餐)
Pic1: Sauteed Mushroom noodles w/Poached egg, sausage on Foul Madames
Pic2: Pastries
Thoughts: It was raining in the morning, rained for a week until the Saturday I arrived at Bahrain. Since then, the sky was clear for 10 days until the morning rain as if saying good bye. Or as if who ever up there understood my feelings this morning, Haiz! 
I have had many last days in countless short assignments, it was not easy to settle down and yet time flies and many a times, I get to be attached to little things around me but then time to say goodbye again! Al Safir hotel was good, food here made me gain some weight. I was allowed daily laundry of 3 pcs, so I send for laundry everyday. Even my coat gets twice dry cleaning already! 
Rating: 3 / 5

Sauteed Mushroom noodles w/Poached egg, sausage on Foul Madames @ Al Safir hotel, Bahrain Pastries @ Al Safir hotel, Bahrain Rain this morning @ Al Safir hotel, Bahrain