Friday, March 10, 2017

加里鸡烧肉面 @ Do Re Mi Restaurant, Ara Damansara

10.03.2017 Breakfast
Restoran Do Re Mi Mini Food Court at Ara Damansara
Ara Damansara Jalan PJU 1A/20G, Dataran Ara Damansara, Petaling Jaya
加里鸡烧肉面 $6.50
Thoughts: I was in spicy mood these few days! It has been few months not stepping into Ara Damanssara. Initially planned for foto shoot early in the morning but never happened (lazy frog). Arriving an hour before the meeting at Prasarana, I have decided to stop by Do Re Mi for some breakfast.
Yes, spicy mood. I already planned for the Curry Noddle. A little bit disappointed with the very very salty curry. The Pork was also very difficult to chew! luckily the steamed chicken was ok. What a disappointment. I should have ordered my favorite Wan Ton Mee here which I have tried many times when assignments here for the 10 days TERP10 annual employee SAP induction training for Hilti at Symphony House.
This breakfast all I can remember was the Salty curry soup!
Review: 2 / 5

加里鸡烧肉面 $6.50 @ Do Re Mi Restaurant, Ara Damansara
加里鸡烧肉面 $6.50 @ Do Re Mi Restaurant, Ara Damansara
@ Do Re Mi Restaurant, Ara Damansara
@ Do Re Mi Restaurant, Ara Damansara
@ Do Re Mi Restaurant at PJ Ara Damansara