Monday, March 13, 2017

叉烧云吞去全蛋面 @ Brunch Kitchen, KL Wisma Cosway

13.03.2017 Breakfast
Brunch Kitchen at Wisma Cosway
3rd floor at Wisma Cosway, Jalan Raja Chulan, Kuala Lumpur
叉烧云吞去全蛋面 $6.5 
Thoughts: I already tried the $5 Monday Hakka Noodle. After quite a long time away from KL (exactly 3 weeks). Today is the first day back to do some teaching in KL. 
With the new Honda HRV, and first day driving it to KL! I did not want to wonder too far. But I did at least surveyed for an indoor parking for the HRV next time, which is HLA (which seems to be still open for a flat $12/day if entering before 9am and leaving after 4pm!) However, no written signs anywhere to show that! The HLA Parking office confirms it but I am still not sure yet, so next round of KL training only will park here!
Instead of the Hakka Noodle which I already tried, I ordered the 叉烧云吞去全蛋面, oh, a little more expensive than their $5 Monday Meal but did not meet my expectations. Even the Won Ton was interestingly smallish and totally not sure about its content. 
Rating: 1 / 5

叉烧云吞去全蛋面 $6.5 @ Brunch Kitchen, KL Wisma Cosway 叉烧云吞去全蛋面 $6.5 @ Brunch Kitchen, KL Wisma Cosway 叉烧云吞去全蛋面 $6.5 奶茶 $2 @ Brunch Kitchen, KL Wisma Cosway @ Brunch Kitchen, KL Wisma Cosway