Friday, March 3, 2017

飞机餐 Snacks @ Emirates Business Class Lounge at Bahrain Airport

03.03.2017 Tea
@ Emirates Business Lounge, Bahrain Airport
Bahrain International Airport
Thoughts: After getting my boarding pass at a special corner of the Airport reserve only for First and Business Class passengers, I was ushered to an entrance directly to the Business Class lounge. And I don't remember having my passport checked or stamped! Or did they already stamped it when I collect my boarding pass at the counter! 
Amazing to have so much food again, but the lounge was almost full of passengers. I guess they are really a lot of rich people around in Bahrain! Or traveling business or first class is nothing to them! There are over 50% expats in Bahrain, I am sure they, most of them agree to work here with a little bit more persuasion like first class travel and first class lodging. That could be the reason why I see loads of people in the lounge!
I tried just a little snacks and the Arab Coffee. Comparing to Economy flights, time past quickly in the lounge with comfortable seating areas, snacks, and a whole lot of privacy! 
Rating: 3 / 5

Businesd Class Dilmun Lounge, Bahrain Airport Businesd Class Dilmun Lounge, Bahrain Airport Businesd Class Dilmun Lounge, Bahrain Airport Arab Tea at Businesd Class Dilmun Lounge, Bahrain Airport Arab Coffee at Businesd Class Dilmun Lounge, Bahrain Airport Finger good at Businesd Class Dilmun Lounge, Bahrain Airport Businesd Class Dilmun Lounge, Bahrain Airport Businesd Class Dilmun Lounge, Bahrain Airport