Wednesday, March 15, 2017

伟豪毕业典礼 Wei Hoe FIA Graduation Ceremony @ Jeffrey Cheah Hall, Sunway University

15.03.2017 Movie
@ Jeffrey Cheah Hall, Sunway University
5, Jalan Universiti, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Subang Jaya
Thoughts: I was busy all these years, and either I was teaching or overseas that I missed opportunities to attend any kids primary or high school events. Today was the same, I had lectures but I opted to tell my students that I will only be there after lunch for the remaining lectures today! I do think my decision was correct, I think both Wei Hoe and me are happy for the occasion! 
I am happy today! as after seeing him being presented his certificate, I congratulated the young man and rushing off to KL.

Wong Wei Hoe FIA Graduation @ Jeffrey Cheah Hall, Sunway University Wong Wei Hoe FIA Graduation @ Jeffrey Cheah Hall, Sunway University Wong Wei Hoe FIA Graduation @ Jeffrey Cheah Hall, Sunway University Wong Wei Hoe FIA Graduation @ Jeffrey Cheah Hall, Sunway University Wong Wei Hoe FIA Graduation @ Jeffrey Cheah Hall, Sunway University Wong Wei Hoe FIA Graduation @ Jeffrey Cheah Hall, Sunway University