Wednesday, March 8, 2017

意大利面配鸡肉丸 Pasta w/Chickem MeatBalls @ TedBoy Bakery, Bangsar

08.03.2017 Lunch
TedBoy Bakery at Bangsar
10, Jalan Telawi 4, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
意大利面配鸡肉丸 Pasta w/Chicken MeatBalls $22
Thoughts: This Pasta is hot and spicy! Honestly, I did not see it coming, or maybe I have never realised there is such a thing as hot and spicy pasta. I think it is more of sambal belachan! Malaysian-Italian Fusion food gua! I topped-up extra $5 for the Latte.
TedBoy is at Bangsar, it is a Bakery as basically when you walk in, you can pick up bread and pastries like any other local bakery shops. The shop decorated a children area and tables for dining in both lunch and dinner. I have not been to Bangsar for awhile, the DBKL meter parking outside is $1/hour compared to the $0.50/hour elsewhere in PJ and Subang. Still, it was lucky I could find a parking spot. I think I ended at the Bakery by chance as I was scanning for lunch before the Prasarana meeting nearby.
Interesting Spicy Pasta Malaysia-Italian Fusion!
Review: 3 / 5

Pasta w/Chickem MeatBalls @ TedBoy Bakery, Bangsar
Latte @ TedBoy Bakery, Bangsar
@ TedBoy Bakery, Bangsar
@ TedBoy Bakery, Bangsar
@ TedBoy Bakery, Bangsar