Tuesday, March 7, 2017

叉烧白鸡和鸡脚云吞面 Roasted Pork, Chicken & Chicken Leg Wan Ton Mee @ 姐妹茶餐厅 Restoran Jie Mei at KL Hartamas

07.03.2017 Lunch
姐妹茶餐厅 Restoran Jie Mei at Hartamas
20, Jalan Sri Hartamas 8, Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
叉烧白鸡和鸡脚云吞面 Roasted Pork, Chicken & Chicken Leg Wan Ton Mee $16
Thoughts: I woke up as early as 2:30 or 3:00am in Bahrain in the 1st week there and sort of got adjusted to the local time there after 1 week ! Back to KL and now the time is 5 hours later than Bahrain, just could not wake up this morning, was already 8:30 am when I woke up. My Photo shoot appointment was at 9:30 am at Mont Kiara ! I used to freak out when i am late for somethimg but not really sure why i was at ease this morning, maybe it is the froggie emo thing in my head, LOL!
Scrambling to Mont Kiara, lost my way! paid $5 for 2 tolls and with the Address changes of the client site from Solaris Mont Kiara to Hartamas; I finally managed to reach Hartamas at around 10:15am, I think! or maybe later.
Did the morning session of photo shoot and went to lunch at before 12 noon, was so hungry!
The Won Ton Mee shop I went costs $16 but I ordered medium and wanted the Cha Siew, Chicken, as well as Chicken Feet! I was greedy as I was missing the Wan Ton Mee for more than 2 weeks already.
The reason it is called Jie Mei Restaurant is because there are 4 sisters and 1 brother managing the entire shop! LOL!
The Chicken feet was well cooked but not soggy at all! And one always can tell the difference between good steamed chicken meat and those which are a very rubbery type. It was a good Brunch before I return for a second session of the photo shoot in the afternoon with the rest of the Lawyers and Legal Consultants!
Review: 4 / 5

Everything on the tabe $17.90 @ Restoran Jie Mee 姐妹茶餐室, Sri Hartamas @ Restoran Jie Mee 姐妹茶餐室, Sri Hartamas Wan Tom Mee $16 @ Restoran Jie Mee 姐妹茶餐室, Sri Hartamas