Tuesday, March 28, 2017

咖喱猪肠粉酿豆腐 Curry Chee Cheong Fun & Yong Tau Fu @ 猪肉荣茶餐室 Permai Utama E Fatt USJ 1

28.03.2017 Lunch
@ Restoran Permai Utama E Fatt 猪肉荣茶餐室 USJ 1
109, Jalan USJ 1/4G, Taman Subang Mewah, 47600 Subang Jaya
咖喱猪肠粉酿豆腐 Curry Chee Cheong Fun & Yong Tau Fu $8.8
Thoughts: When I finished the Sarawak Kolo Mee this morning, I surveyed the rest of the hawker stalls at this shop! The Yong Tau Fu stall lady owner asked me to try her cooking next time, I told her I would come back for Yong Tao Fu lunch. 
And so I did return to lunch at the same shop, when she saw me, her jaw dropped to the fall! I guessed she never expected and thought that I was just joking. The weather was steaming at 2+pm, but I do remember the last time I had "curry Chee Cheong Fun" at Genting Hawker stall (next to Wisma Cosway) where it made quite some discomfort on my stomach, likely in January on one of those teaching days in KL!
Regardless, I still prefer the "round" type (条装) Chee Cheong Fun vs the "flat" type, but I did not even asked which types she sells. Got the "flat" type lor! Picked up my favorite which is the 猪皮 to go with the curry Chee Cheong Fun. Finishing the plate, did not get any "uump" from the curry, I think with some hot chili sauce would have been much better. All in, a happy meal, and did not have a bad stomach after the meal!
Rating: 3 / 5

猪肠粉 $8.8 @ Permai Utama E Fatt 猪肉荣茶餐室 USJ 1 @ Permai Utama E Fatt 猪肉荣茶餐室 USJ 1 @ Permai Utama E Fatt 猪肉荣茶餐室 USJ 1 @ Permai Utama E Fatt 猪肉荣茶餐室 USJ 1