Wednesday, January 11, 2017

ねぎだこ Negidako Takoyaki @ Gindaco KL Pavilion Elite

12.01.2017 Snack
Gindaco KL Pavilion Elite (click to Google Map)
KL Pavilion Elite
ねぎだこ Negidako Takoyaki $12.90 (6pcs)
Thoughts: At Gindaco, I have tried the Original Takoyaki which I think is the preferred one. The Teritama Takoyaki with egg and japanese mayonese wasn't my cup of tea. This one, the 3rd Takoyaki variant called Negidako Takoyaki comes with sprinkled green onions, white onions, seaweed, bonito flakes and a sauce to dip. 
All 4 variants of Takoyaki are made the same way, just the toppings and sauce are different. The Negidako comes with tempura dipping sauce, I think the way to eat this thing is to make some opening of the Takoyaki ball and submerge the whole ball into the sauce to let the sauce go inside of the ball, the sauce thins out the hot takoyaki. I did wish it comes with more green onions, I think it does go well with the takoyaki.
Rating: 4 / 5

Negidako 6pcs $12.90 @ Gindaco KL Pavilion Elite @ Gindaco KL Pavilion Elite