Tuesday, January 3, 2017

爪哇面 Mee Jawa @ 百威茶餐室 Restoran Parkway SS19

03.01.2017 Breakfast
百威茶餐室 Restoran Parkway SS19
1, Jalan SS 19/6C, 47500 Subang Jaya
爪哇面 Mee Jawa $5.50
Thoughts: I know I had Jawa Mee last week at Pavilion's Food Republic. And I am still struggling on what's the difference between Mee Rebus and Mee Jawa, LOL! Late to KL, I decided to eat something at SS19. 
So, I ordered the Mee Jawa here at Parkway. I think the stuff inside are the same as last week, it was cabbage, boiled egg, not tofu (but mine is like the indian rojak's fried dough fritters), lime, crackers, and no bean sprouts (google mention tofu and bean sprouts are the common stuff on mee jawa!) But I guess the main thing is the tomato-like sweet and slightly sour but not too thick gravy. The gravy certainly was much better than the one I had at Pavilion. 
Rating: 4 / 5

Jawa Mee $5.5 @ 百威 Rest Park Way SS19 @ 百威 Rest Park Way SS19 @ 百威 Rest Park Way SS19 @ 百威 Rest Park Way SS19 @ 百威 Rest Park Way SS19