Friday, January 13, 2017

云吞面 Wan Ton Mee @ Wisma Genting hawkers KL

13.01.2017 Breakfast
Wisma Genting Hawkers Stalls KL 
28, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
云吞面 Wan Ton Mee $5.50
Thoughts: This Won Ton Mee stall here at Genting Hawkers has changed ownership a few months back. It was taken over by an old lady. The Mee and Cha Siew did not suit my taste! I am not even sure if the Cha Siew was chicken or pork as I don't think pork is allowed at Genting Hawkers! The 菜心 has yellowish leaves on one side so I left it alone. 
If there are no improvements, I doubt the stall can last long.    
Rating: 2 / 5

云吞面 Wan Ton Mee $5.50 @ Wisma Genting hawkers KL
云吞面 Wan Ton Mee $5.50 @ Wisma Genting hawkers KL
@ Wisma Genting hawkers KL
@ Wisma Genting hawkers KL
@ Wisma Genting Hawker Stalls KL