Wednesday, January 18, 2017

鱼粥 Fish Paste porridge @ Bettys' The Wagon at Wisma Cosway

18.01.2017 Lunch
Bettys' The Wagon at Wisma Cosway
Ground floor at Wisma Cosway, Jalan Raja Chulan, Kuala Lumpur
鱼粥 Fish Paste porridge $8.50 
Thoughts: I guess some restaurant just have to put some variety in the menu just to capture a wide audience/customers. Then again, if they don't deliver it well, what is the point of offering so many varieties. That's why some specialty shops only sell a few things they are good at, and maybe it is better that way. 
I asked for no salt and no sesame oil, and every other add-on like ginger and spring onions to be separated. Yes, it was done but the porridge was so salty that I just eat the fish paste and maybe only 1/4 of the bowl of porridge. 
I rest my case on today's meal. 
Rating: 1 / 5

Fish Paste porridge $8.50 @ Bettys' The Wagon at Wisma Cosway
@ Bettys' The Wagon at Wisma Cosway @ Bettys' The Wagon at Wisma Cosway