Thursday, January 12, 2017

爪哇面 Mee Jawa @ OUG Night Market

13.01.2017 Before Dinner
OUG Night Market
Taman OUG, 58200 Kuala Lumpur
爪哇面 Mee Jawa $5.50 
Thoughts: First of all, this place is packed with street food. And there are all if not 99% Chinese! I can see many new things I could be trying out here. I tried some small snacks like Apam but ended up with a bigger meal at a Mee Jawa stall. It's not really vegetarian as I saw one medium sized fried prawn! But if you a thing about cleanliness, this is not the place for you. Personally, unless it is really disgustingly dirty, otherwise I have got used to it lately. 
After I finish the Mee Jawa, I made a final round at the night market and saw "Stinky Tofu" 臭豆腐, if there wasn't a long queue, I would have bought some. Definitely next time for the Stinky Tofu! 
OUG is like a half way point from KL to Subang, stopping by here in the evening for a quick snack bite is a good idea before returning home, as I have already marked down the things I will be trying in the next visits, one by one I will be trying them!
Rating: 3 / 5

Jawa Mee $5.50 @ OUG Pasar Malam Jawa Mee $5.50 @ OUG Pasar Malam Jawa Mee $5.50 @ OUG Pasar Malam @ OUG Pasar Malam @ OUG Pasar Malam