Friday, February 3, 2017

叉烧虾仁炒饭 & 胡椒姜炖猪肚汤 @ 旺来 Ong Lai Damen USJ 1

03.02.2016 Lunch
旺来 Ong Lai Damen USJ
Lower Ground Floor, Damen USJ 1, 47600 Subang Jaya
叉烧虾仁炒饭 Honey roasted char siew and shrimp fired rice $9.88
胡椒姜炖猪肚汤 Pork stomach, ginger and white peppercorn soup $8.88
Thoughts: Worth mentioning is the 猪肚汤 or Pork stomach soup which elsewhere (at least those few I tried in Klang valley) are "too hot with the pepper", but this one at Ong Lai fits my taste with an Ong Price of $8.88, LOL! I really would have thought the fried rice would be much more fragrant with some 腊肠 since it is a porky restaurant. But overall, second time here I find the meals not overly salty, nor sweet, nor spicy, I know it because after the meal I don't feel thirsty. 
There are other choices in the menu, including porridge and won ton mee which I will likely try in my next visit.
Notice the food price which always end with 88!
Rating: 4 / 5

@ 旺來 Ong Lai USJ Damen @ 旺來 Ong Lai USJ Damen @ 旺來 Ong Lai USJ Damen @ 旺來 Ong Lai USJ Damen