Sunday, February 19, 2017

Stuffed Capsium Masala, Mushroom Egg and Vege egg noodles @ Al-Safir hotel, Bahrain

19.02.2017 Breakfast
@ Al-Safir Hotel
Kingdom of Bahrain 
Eat Buffet Breakfast (自助早餐)
Stuffed Capsium Masala
Mushroom Egg
Vegetable egg noodles
Thoughts: Decided on a vegetable day till evening, I guess too much alcohol and meat the day before on the flight and lounges! Surprisingly the fried vege egg noodles was really very good, its very tasty (I think like 全蛋面) except it s fried. I avoided the meats on the buffet bar and chose the simple Mushroom Egg. 
Stuffed Capsium Masala really nice. (the green thing)
So far, food in Bahrain was not too bad. I think I can survive for the 2 weeks! 
Rating: 5 / 5

Bteakfast Stuffed Capsium Masala, Mushroom Egg and Vege egg noodles @ Al-Safir hotel, Bahrain Al Safir hote, Bahrain Breakfast @ Al-Safir hotel Breakfast @ Al-Safir hotel Al Safir hote, Bahrain