Thursday, February 23, 2017

Canton Noodle, Veg Steamed Egg, Veg Steamed Roll @ Al-Safir Hotel, Bahrain

23.02.2017 Breakfast
@ Al-Safir Hotel
Kingdom of Bahrain 
Eat Buffet Breakfast (自助早餐)
Pic1 : Canton Noodle
Pic2 : Vege Steamed Egg
Pic3 : Vege Spring Roll
Thoughts: I think I had vegetarian breakfast today. Surprise, Surprise on the Canton noodle! But I am not sure it is meant to be Chinese, maybe it is. Dry but edible, interesting is what I would say. The Vege Steamed Egg was another funky Egg dish, I find there really try to serve different kinds of egg dishes. An interesting breakfast!  
Rating: 3 / 5

Canton Noodle @ Al Safir Hotel, Bahrain Vege Steamed Egg @ Al Safir Hotel, Bahrain Vege Spring Rolls @ Al Safir Hotel, Bahrain Cantoo noodles, Vege steamed egg and Vege spring roll @ Al Safir Hotel, Bahrain