Saturday, February 18, 2017

飞机餐 Light Lunch @ Dubai Emirates Business Class lounge at Dubai Airport

18.02.2017 Lunch
Dubai Emirates Business Class lounge
Dubai International Airport
Chanpaigne & Light Lunch
Thoughts: The Dubai Business Class lounge is huge, I mean huge as it stretches across all the gates which means, there are many buffet stations across the whole airport. You eat, rest, and when check-in time comes, you just walk to the gate next to where you rest while waiting for departure. 
I had so many glasses of champagne that I think I was quite over the hill just after 3 glasses. Probably I can have more if only I were younger. Going back to Economy Class is not going to be the same again. That is exactly why Rich people are afraid so much that they want more money to sustain their Richy Rich life styles. But I guess for me, the one time experience is enough ! Don't ask for more is better.
Rating: 5 / 5

Dubai Airport
Emirates Business Class KL-Dubai at Dubai Emirates Business Class KL-Dubai at Dubai Emirates Business Class KL-Dubai at Dubai Dubai Airport Emirates Business Class KL-Dubai at Dubai