Tuesday, February 14, 2017

鸭叉烧饭 Duck Roasted Pork Rice @ Brunch Kitchen KL

12.02.2017 Lunch
Brunch Kitchen at Wisma Cosway
3rd floor at Wisma Cosway, Jalan Raja Chulan, Kuala Lumpur
鸭叉烧饭 Duck Roasted Pork Rice $14.50
Thoughts: I am back to my meat regime, I have been a meat person for 50+ years and not about to give up. Vegetarian for twice a month is good enough for me. To get Pork and non-halal food nearby UOA is not easy. I think Wisma Cosway is the only nearest place for any non-halal around Jalan Pinang. Elsewhere, you have to walk a little further to Bukit Bintang! 
Brunch Kitchen serves some very good 烧腊 including the 叉烧, 烧肉, 白鸡, and 鸭! I would say before 12:15pm is the best time, else you may have to queue up for the order.
Rating: 4 / 5

鸭叉烧饭 $14.50 @ Brunch Kitchen KL 鸭叉烧饭 $14.50 @ Brunch Kitchen KL @ Brunch Kitchen KL