Friday, July 21, 2017

拿铁 Latte(s) @ McCafe Main Place USJ 21

21.07.2017 Dinner
@ McCafe Main Place USJ 21 (click to Google Map)
USJ 21/10, Persiaran Kewajipan, 47630 Subang Jaya

拿铁 Latte(s) $5
Thoughts: Somehow, after every meal at Main Place, I always needed a cup of coffee and it's either McCafe or Starbucks but for the price of $5 vs $12; I always ended with a cuppa from McCafe!
For many years, my initial coffee habit is to put sugar in it; since my Europe trips few years back, I have slowly reduced sugar until none for every Latte that I have taken. I have noticed Europeans seldom/never put sugar in their coffee. Most people even prefer coffee without the milk as it is that slight bitterness in a good cup of coffee which is why people really like to drink coffee. 
The Hong Kong version of it is called 斋啡, and in Malaysia it is Kopi Gao. These variants really give a kick after finishing a cup! I do know Kopi Gao really goes well you 油条. I have to go search for this taste soon ie: Kopi Gao with a 油条! 
Review: 4 / 5
Opening hours: estimate 07:30am to 11:00pm

Latte(s) $5 @ McCafe USJ Main Place
Latte(s) $5 @ McCafe USJ Main Place
Latte(s) $5 @ McCafe USJ Main Place
@ McCafe USJ Main Place
@ Nyonya Cendol elite "The Main Place" USJ
2017-07-25_8-38-19 MP