Wednesday, April 5, 2017

吓面 Prawn Mee @ 百威 Restoran Parkway SS 19

05.04.2017 Breakfast
@ 百威 Restoran Parkway SS 19
1, Jalan SS 19/6C, 47500 Subang Jaya
吓面 Prawn Mee $5.50
Thoughts: Almost decided to drive to PJ for breakfast, but after the SS 19 bridge (USJ to SS border, I guess), I cornered into SS 19's Parkway for breakfast. 
Interesting, not sure what sauce (that prawn noodle chili paste), poured in all and really made me sweating. But today still only managed 10 laps, really not sure why just not able to start the 11th lap! The funny thing was at the end of the 10th lap, I was not as out of breath as I restarted swimming like 2 weeks ago. So, I am not sure what's the reason why I cannot do beyond 10 laps! 
The chef recommended mee+meehoon for the prawn noodle, the baby prawns was a little disappointment and also not fresh lor! But OK lar for $5.50, not need to be so fussy, people just making a living.
Rating: 3 / 5

吓面 $5.5 @ 百威 Restoran Parkway SS19
吓面 $5.5 @ 百威 Restoran Parkway SS19
@ 百威 Restoran Parkway SS19
@ 百威 Restoran Parkway SS19
@ 百威 Restoran Parkway SS19