Thursday, April 6, 2017

三间庄干捞老鼠粉 Pork Ball Dry Rat Noodle @ Restoran Hoe Dei Dim 好地點美食茶店 USJ 10

06.04.2017 Breakfast
@ Restoran Hoe Dei Dim 好地點美食茶店 USJ 10
25, Jalan USJ 10/1C, Taipan Business Centre, 47620 Subang Jaya 
三间庄干捞老鼠粉 Pork Ball Dry Rat Noodle $6
Thoughts: Trying out the Rat noodle at USJ 10. Parking is already difficult at 9:00am, nowadays there are so many parking spots with those "red boxes" rented out for tenants by MPSJ. I parked mine free at a spot in front the Bank with "red boxes" by Standard Chartered with my Priority Bank sticker, LOL! I think I can park there the whole day "FOC" without paying if I wanted to! 
The Pork Ball dry rat noodle was OK, normal. 
Rating: 3 / 5

三间庄干捞老鼠粉 $6 @ Restoran Hoe Dei Dim 好地點美食茶店 USJ 10 三间庄干捞老鼠粉 $6 @ Restoran Hoe Dei Dim 好地點美食茶店 USJ 10
@ Restoran Hoe Dei Dim 好地點美食茶店 USJ 10 @ Restoran Hoe Dei Dim 好地點美食茶店 USJ 10