Monday, April 3, 2017

烧烤牛肉培根汉堡 BBQ Beef Bacon @ Burger King City Mall USJ 19

03.04.2017 Dinner
@ Burger King City Mall USJ 19
USJ City Mall, Persiaran Kewajipan, USJ 19, Subang Jaya烧烤牛肉培根汉堡 BBQ Beef Bacon $11.80
Thoughts: Went to have early dinner myself at the newly opened Burger King at USJ 19 City Mall. 
For me, the bad was the Barbeque sauce, it is both sweet and sour as it totally killed the burger and bacon as well as everything in it. Maybe that BBQ Sauce version is what Malaysians like, but definitely not me, I would think it is better served without and to have sauce on the side to apply it at the customers choice. My first Burger King meal was in the US some 35 years ago, still remember it as a breakfast with egg, bacon, veggie, soft bun, perhaps the best thing I had landing on US soil in the first week in Louisiana. 
Rating: 2 / 5


BBQ Beef Bacon $11.80 @ Burger King City Mall USJ 19


BBQ Beef Bacon $11.80 @ Burger King City Mall USJ 19
BBQ Beef Bacon $11.80 @ Burger King City Mall USJ 19 @ Burger King City Mall USJ 19 @ Burger King City Mall USJ 19 @ Burger King City Mall USJ 19 @ Burger King City Mall USJ 19