Wednesday, April 5, 2017

亞洲特色風味拿铁 Asia Dolce Latte FOC @ 星巴克 Starbucks Main Place USJ 21

05.04.2017 Evening Coffee
 @ 星巴克 Starbucks Main Place USJ 21
GF01, The Main Place, Jalan USJ 21/10, 47630 Subang Jaya
亞洲特色風味拿铁 Asia Dolce Latte FOC
Thoughts: Planned for a cup of Latte but ended FOC today by someone in front of the Queue at Starbucks as today is 50% off for the second cup! Not sure why that person in front just turn around and asked me if I wanted a free cup! LOL! I offered to pay for the 50% but was denied and so my cup was really free! 
Well, so I ordered the Asia Dolce Latte which is sweeter than the normal Latte. But it was free, so I don't complain. That cream on top was actually really nice!
Rating: 4 / 5

Asia Dolce Latte FOC @ Starbucks Main Place Asia Dolce Latte FOC @ Starbucks Main Place Asia Dolce Latte FOC @ Starbucks Main Place @ Starbucks Main Place