Sunday, April 2, 2017

炒粿條 Fried Koay Teow @ 一如健康素食 Eru USJ 9

02.04.2017 Dinner
@ 一如健康素食 Eru USJ 9
2, Jalan USJ 10/1E, Subang Jaya
炒粿條 Fried Koay Teow $9
Thoughts: I enjoyed my quiet day alone, it's a good thing for me. Ultimately, that was probably what I was "designed" for in this life. Unfortunately, I made some seriously bad decisions and ended miserable most part of my adult life. 
I know Fried Koay Teow isn't the best thing for dinner, it is oily and oily and oily! But that was in my mind when I thought about dinner just now, so be it.  
Since the morning breakfast, lunch, Taipan has been unusually quieter. I know it because parking seems much easier for the 3 times I eat out alone today. But, nevertheless, Eru was packed with customers! However, other shops nearby seem so quiet. Even Restoran Murni (opposite Eru), which used to be packed with all races who "lepak"here, seems really too quiet today!
Rating: 3 / 5

炒粿條 Fried Kuoy Teow $9 @ 一如健康素食 Eru USJ 9
@ 一如健康素食 Eru USJ 9
@ 一如健康素食 Eru USJ 9
@ 一如健康素食 Eru USJ 9
E- Ru Natural & Organic Vegetarian