Tuesday, April 4, 2017

沙捞越红面 Sarawak Red Mee $7 @ 猪肉荣茶餐室 Permai Utama E Fatt USJ 1

04.04.2017 Breakfast
@ Permai Utama E Fatt 猪肉荣茶餐室 USJ 1
109, Jalan USJ 1/4G, Taman Subang Mewah, 47600 Subang Jaya
沙捞越红面 Sarawak Red Mee $7 
Thoughts: Last week, I tried the Sarawak Kolok Mee! I returned to asked what the same stall offers other than Kolok Mee. She suggested the Sarawak Red Mee wor! But she caution me whether I will like the sweet taste as the sauce to mix the mee is the Cha Siew red sauce, so I tried it. I guess everything else is the same except the red sweet sauce. 
She asked me to try the Sarawak soup noodle next time, and lamented that she could not serve the Sarawak curry noodle here in this shop as other stalls already serving curry noodles. 
Rating: 4 / 5

Sarawak 红面 $7 @ Permai Utama E Fatt 猪肉荣茶餐室 USJ 1 Sarawak 红面 $7 @ Permai Utama E Fatt 猪肉荣茶餐室 USJ 1
@ Permai Utama E Fatt 猪肉荣茶餐室 USJ 1 @ Permai Utama E Fatt 猪肉荣茶餐室 USJ 1