Wednesday, June 28, 2017

麥當雞和鮮奶濃縮咖啡 McChicken & Flat White 鮮奶濃縮咖啡

28.06.2017 Lunch
GF36, The Main Place, USJ 21/10, 47630 Subang Jaya
麥當雞 McChicken $5
鮮奶濃縮咖啡 Flat White $5
Thoughts: The flat white is 'like a latte with a little less milk and more espresso'. In my opinion, it is likely between Latte and Cappuccino. I think the flat white is like the "Cham" in our Tea+Coffee thing. I still prefer Latte if I want more milk in the coffee or the Cappuccino which is probably the least milk of the three. Then again, I maybe all wrong about the Latte, Flat White, or Cappuccino.
While having the Chicken Burger, I just wish it was a Pork Burger instead! Too bad, no Pork Burgers at McD here! 
Review: 2 / 5
Opening hours: 07:30am to 10:30pm

麥當雞 McChicken $5 @ McDonalds Main Place USJ 21
麥當雞 McChicken $5 @ McDonalds Main Place USJ 21
鮮奶濃縮咖啡 Flat White $5 @ McDonalds Main Place USJ 21
@ McDonalds Main Place USJ 21