Friday, June 30, 2017

叻沙(小) Junior Curry Laksa @ 阿清拉沙 Ah Cheng Laksa Damen USJ 1

30.06.2017 Lunch
@ Ah Cheng Laksa (阿清拉沙) Damen USJ 1
1, Persiaran Kewajipan, USJ 1, 47600 Subang Jaya
叻沙(小) Junior Curry Laksa $4.90

Thoughts: I have tried the normal Laksa bowl $8.90 on 12.11.2016 for dinner; it has already been more than 6 months since I tasted Ah Cheng Laksa! This time, I ordered the Junior Curry Laksa just about $5 is a small bowl of Laksa with one piece of chicken, 2 pieces of tofu-pok, few slices of bean curd, some long beans and bean sprouts. May not be enough for a lunch meal for most people but it you have a smaller appetite, this one will surely do. The curry is very creamy with coconut and I guess most people who like it will drink it all.
Ah Cheng currently has 2 restaurants outlets, one at Mutiara Damansara and another one I think at Giant Shah Alam. The others are Kiosk much like this one at Damen USJ 1. I remember there is another Ah Cheng Kiosk next door at Summit Mall USJ 1.
I feel very good about Ah Cheng Laksa today, I guess it was my own problem 6 months ago on 12.11.2016 or maybe a smaller bowl fits me better! LOL!
Review: 4 / 5
Opening hours: estimate 09:30am to 09:30pm

叻沙(小) Junior Curry Laksa $4.90 @ Ah Cheng Laksa (阿清拉沙) Damen USJ 1
叻沙(小) Junior Curry Laksa $4.90 @ Ah Cheng Laksa (阿清拉沙) Damen USJ 1
@ Ah Cheng Laksa (阿清拉沙) Damen USJ 1
@ Ah Cheng Laksa (阿清拉沙) Damen USJ 1
@ Ah Cheng Laksa (阿清拉沙) Damen USJ 1
@ Ah Cheng Laksa (阿清拉沙) Damen USJ 1