Tuesday, June 27, 2017

干捞猪肉碎老鼠粉 Dry Rat Noodles @ 百威茶餐室 Restoran Park Way SS 19

27.06.2017 Breakfast
@ 百威茶餐室 Restoran Park Way SS 19
1, Jalan SS 19/6C, 47500 Subang Jaya
干捞猪肉碎老鼠粉 Dry Rat Noodles $6
Thoughts: Today is Raya day 3, I am not sure if it is a working day. The sky was gloomy, I headed out for breakfast to SS 19 at Park Way. The corner shop is crowded with customers at 9am, I guess they are many who are either on leave or it is really still public holiday.

I did not scan for any particular stall, when I saw Rat Noodle, I immediately place the order. I think it is very Hakka style noodle except the mee is replaced with Rat noodles. Not too bad for a quick bite for breakfast on a moody morning.
Review: 3 / 5
Opening hours: 07:30am - 02:00pm


干捞老鼠粉 $6 @ 百威茶餐室 Restoran Park Way SS 19
干捞老鼠粉 $6 @ 百威茶餐室 Restoran Park Way SS 19
@ 百威茶餐室 Restoran Park Way SS 19
@ 百威茶餐室 Restoran Park Way SS 19
@ 百威茶餐室 Restoran Park Way SS 19
@ 百威茶餐室 Restoran Park Way SS 19
@ 百威茶餐室 Restoran Park Way SS 19
@ 百威茶餐室 Restoran Park Way SS 19