Monday, November 21, 2016

品茶 @ 大红袍 Le Ye Xuan Tea Art

21.11.2016 Tea
@ 大红袍 Le Ye Xuan Tea Art
51, Jalan Sultan, City Centre, 50000 Kuala Lumpur
品茶 Tea Tasting
Review: I ended my 6 hours journey in KL at a Tea House at Jalan Hang Jebat or was it Jalan Sultant (it's at the cross road of those two). I was somewhat a Chinese Tea Pot collector, still have about 20 of them at home as I drink Chinese Tea quite a lot a few years back especially 普洱. And my pots and tea cups I have were all 紫砂. Today, I had a chance to taste 水仙 on a type of tea cup called 建盏 Jiàn Zhǎn (From the 宋朝 Sung Dyansty). Each cup is unique in terms of the patterns formed from the 1000 degree furnace. Each cup costs $150 but carefully examining some of the patterns of the cups, there are really beautiful and all unique; well worth the money for tea cup lovers. I may just buy one or two next time. Like 紫砂 teapot or tea cups, the 建盏 tea cups if well maintained (保养) will last a long time. 
Rating: 5 / 5

KL China Town KL China Town KL China Town