Monday, November 14, 2016

Donations @ Pusat Penjagaan Kanak-Kanak Cacat Taman Megah

14.11.2016 Donation
Pusat Penjagaan Kanak-Kanak Cacat Taman Megah
2, Jalan SS 24/10, Taman Megah, 47301 Petaling Jaya
Milox2 EverydayMilkx2 DarlieToothPastex6 $194.10
Cash $100
Review: This is my first donation exercise. Both Milo, Everyday Milk and some Tooth Paste from 99 at PJ State. With both the things I bought and cash was only about $300, I hope that it help a little but it felt good to be doing this. Heartbreak when I walked into the living room of this corner lot in Taman Megah when I saw many handicapped children. The Center was founded by the late S.K. Manikumar who was a Polio survivor. I guess we are all lucky to have healthy and abled bodies and should not whine about hardships in our lifes as there are so many others who are suffering more each and every day in their lifes. 
For more information about Donations, you can call Mr V. Baskar who is the Manager at the Center (+6012 669 4272)

Donations got from @ 99 State
Donation at Taman Megah
Donation @ Taman Megah