Monday, November 21, 2016

嘉士伯啤酒 Calsberg @ KL China Town Liquor Store

21.11.2016 Tea break
China Town Liquor Store
20, Jalan Sultan, City Centre, 50000 Kuala Lumpur
嘉士伯啤酒 Calsberg FOC
Review: my Calsberg was free, this older gentlemen whom I never seen in my life just said he paid for it. I sat in the small liquor store at Petaling Street for more than 1.5 hours. Met an old friend form USL (University of Southwestern Lousiana), who now managed the liquor store. Roland, whom I knew in the Uni in US more than 30 years ago. Never met him since we parted ways when we both graduated in the same semester. We talked for awhile and mostly he told me his life stories after he graduated. However, when Roland was busy doing his business, I was listening to 4 men yakking away 吹水 their life stories. 
Rating: 5 / 5

KL China Town
KL China Town KL China Town