Wednesday, May 10, 2017

姜葱鱼片饭 Sauteed Fish Fillet with Ginger and Spring Oinion @ Ben Li Express USJ Damen

10.05.2017 Dinner
@ Ben Li Express USJ Damen
Lower Ground Floor, Damen USJ 1, 47600 Subang Jaya
姜葱鱼片饭 Sauteed Fish Fillet with Ginger and Spring Oinion $10.90  
Thoughts: Last year, I frequented Ben Li Kitchen at Pavilion for lunch; it is one of the few restaurants at Pavilion that is not Pork free! The Hong Kong Tea at the end of the lunch meal was what I looked forward for every lunch meal at Ben Li. Despite it was almost always full every time I visited, it closed down few months ago. Maybe it was the rental cost or maybe something else, I don't know.
Interesting to find another Ben Li at Damen USJ 1, but its now Ben Li Express (not sure it is of the same establishment). But this one is here at Damen is Pork free and the workers/waiters are muslims; I guess that is a better business strategy for a wider audience.
As a chinese, I am still trying to avoid seafood like prawns, belacan, squid and mom says no egg or chicken or black sauce for awhile! 
I ordered a fish rice meal, very chinese style with ginger and spring onion, it was not too bad. 
The menu is very typical of Chinese restaurants except no Pork servings, so it has chicken, beef, seafood, noodles etc. I think the price range is $8+ to $15 per serving.
Rating: 3 / 5

姜葱鱼片饭 Sauteed Fish Fillet with Ginger and Spring Oinion $10.90 @ Ben Li Express USJ Damen @ Ben Li Edpress USJ Damen @ Ben Li Edpress USJ Damen