Thursday, May 18, 2017

麦牛肉蛋漢堡 Sausage Mc Muffin @ McDonald's & McCafé Main Place USJ 21

18.05.2017 Breakfast
Mc Donald at Main Place
USJ 21, 47630 UEP Subang Jaya
麦牛肉蛋漢堡  Sausage Mc Muffin with Egg $5.95
麦拿铁 Mc Latte $1.50 top-up
Thoughts: 470 calories takes 123 minutes of walking to burn it all, and that's the calories of a Sausage Mc Muffin! A Mc Latte loads another 150 calories and that's another 40 minutes of walking to burn it !
It is also very salty as the Sausage is very high on sodium. But why am I grumbling so much about the calories and salt and still choose it as breakfast, because I am talking to myself a lot lately. Nevertheless, it is the first day in 6 weeks I am breaking the egg fasting. However, I will be still on a seafood free diet for another 60+ days!
Rating: 2 / 5

Chicken Mc Muffin $5.95 @ McDonald's & McCafé Main Place USJ @ McDonald's & McCafé Main Place USJ @ McDonald's & McCafé Main Place USJ @ McDonald's & McCafé Main Place USJ